Jerome Bentley, Ph.D.
Jerome Bentley, Ph.D., specializes in applied microeconomics and econometrics. In addition to teaching at Rider, he has been employed as senior fellow at Mathtech, Inc. (formerly a division of Mathematica) and GRA, Inc. He has consulted and conducted research for a variety of private and public sector clients including the Federal Aviation Administration, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, the U.S. Department of Energy, the Fontana Group, the U.S. Department of Education and the National Science Foundation. Dr. Bentley has also provided expert testimony in economics and statistics in several legal proceedings.
- University of Pittsburgh, Ph.D. in Economics
- Saint Vincent College, Bachelor of Arts in Economics
- McCall, C.W., Meric, G., Bentley, J., & Meric, I. (2016). A Comparison of the Financial Characteristics of U.S. and European Manufacturing Firms. Studies in Business and Economics, 11(2), 58-67.
- Meric, I., Nygren, L. M., Bentley, J. T., & McCall, C. W. (2015). Co-Movements of U.S. and European Stock Markets Before and After the 2008 Global Stock Market Crash. Studies in Business and Economics, 10 (2), 83-98.
- 2014: Bentley, J. T., Analysis of Airline Pricing in the Persian Gulf., submitted to GRA, Inc.
- 2013: Bentley, J. T., Statistical Analysis of Pilot Sick Rates., submitted to GRA, Inc.
- 2012: Bentley, J. T., Benefits and Costs of Proposed Changes in DOT Regulations Regarding Transparency and Transactability of Ancillary Airline Fees., submitted to Interactive Travel Services Association for presentation to the U.S. Department of Transportation.