Howard Joffee, Esq.
Priority Status Adjunct Professor, Department of Communication and Journalism
Howard Joffee, Esq., has experience with executive media relations including issues management, story development and damage control. He specializes in media training, which includes performance and spokesperson training, press dynamics and key message development and delivery. He offers presentation training, which includes speaker training and content development for financial presentations, road-shows, internal communications, new business development, public appearances, public relations and marketing performance. He also has experience with crisis communication/rapid response and video development.
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, Yeshiva University, Juris Doctor
- Rutgers College, Rutgers University, Bachelor of Arts in History and Economics
Licenses and Certifications
Member of the Bars of New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania
Awards and Recognitions
- Emmy Award®, National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences. Writing
- Philadelphia-Israel Chamber of Commerce, Past President, Current Executive Committee, Current Board Member
- Jefferson College of Population Health, Thomas Jefferson University (Phila.), Senior Scholar
- Governor Edward G. Rendell Transition Team, International Trade Relations